By Dr. Kuhu Roy
Hello everyone! Although we meet every second and fourth Sunday of the month for the Bridging Rainbows support group meeting, this time we are coming together on the third Sunday as well, 20th of November, 2022 at 2030 hours Indian Standard Time, just to stand in solidarity with one of our old support group member who is going to be missing her animal companion on Thanksgiving week. The pain and void of a companion animal especially comes to hit hard during occasions, festivities and celebrations because we have beautiful memories associated with them. No one should ever feel alone in times of need or suffer in silence. All of you who may want to join, please write to us at email@example.com for the meeting ID and passcode. Please do remember to mention your name and also the context in regard to which you would like to attend the support group meeting. We also bridge time zones, you are welcome to join us from any corner of the world.
The meeting will co-moderated by Dr. Kuhu Roy (Co-founder, Bridging Rainbows) along with Mr. Michael Overlie, an energy coach, from Dogs and Men, who has yet again stepped in as a guest moderator for the meet.
Please read the rules
- Participation is free of cost, as it is a social service in honour of beloved Butter (Bridging Rainbows is humbled to be inducted on a complimentary basis by the President of Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement (APLB), into the APLB family, enlisted in their directory of services, offering no-cost support group services, putting India on the world map, as a country that addresses the burning issue of animal companion loss).
- A maximum of six participants will be considered for one session.
- You are supposed to respect the privacy of the group participants and not engage in taking any pictures, screenshots or recordings.
- No racist, religious, casteist, sexist and political content will be entertained, failing which you will be barred from participating in any of the activities of ‘Bridging Rainbows.’
- ‘Bridging Rainbows’ expects from its participants to maintain confidentiality about the conversations that will take place in the support group meeting.
- The founders of Bridging Rainbows, moderators and the participants will only be responsible for their views and actions and not for anyone else.
- Please obtain parental consent if you are aged below 18 years.