By Kuhu Roy
Why feed (responsibly in clean bowls and ensure the place is not littered) the stray dogs?
1. To create the much wanted harmony between us and the man’s best friends on the roads with the primary aim;
2. To pave the way for their easy catching for sterilisation (no multiplication means controlled numbers) and vaccination against rabies (even if you get bitten accidentally, you will never have rabies)
3. Which will show you as a responsible citizen, as love always comes with responsibility and does not end with just feeding itself
4. And will ultimately feed your soul with unmatched satisfaction
5. Contained population means lesser hostility
The four Desi dogs in the picture are our Chamko group.