Share Your Story
Please share your stories, sketches, poems and articles at email@example.com or fill up the form to be featured on Bridging Rainbows
We welcome your submissions on;
- Animals taking care of our emotional well-being in day to day life
- Celebration of human-animal bond
- Remembering the animal companions who crossed the rainbow bridge or went missing
- Role of animals in taking care of children with special needs, elderly at home as well as old age homes, orphanages, hospitals and prisons
- Inspirational stories of coping, with animals and nature as our healers
- Shine your light as to how did you use your grief constructively after the loss of of your animal companion.
- The mental health needs of those who are kind to animals
- Social support during coping the loss of an animal companion
- The need to formally introduce animal companion bereavement counselling in India
Disclaimer: The contents published in Bridging Rainbows are not a substitute to professional help. Kindly seek the help of a mental health professional, without any shame and delay, if you need further assistance in coping. Please read our disclaimer policy in detail.