By Dr. Kuhu Roy
The Bridging Rainbows seventh virtual support group family meeting is slated for the 20th of February, 2022. If you want to share your grief, or be in solidarity with those who have suffered a loss, please enroll for the meeting using the form or write to us at email@example.com
If you know someone who is suffering from the loss of their animal companion, please let them know about the Bridging Rainbows support group meetings. They are not alone.
The meeting will be moderated by Dr. Christy Burbidge (LCSW, Ph.D | Author & Editor, FreedomChaser Books), who has volunteered to offer her services and Dr. Kuhu Roy (Co-founder, Bridging Rainbows).
Please read our guidelines
- Participation is free of cost, as it is a social service in honour of beloved Butter (Bridging Rainbows is humbled to be inducted on a complimentary basis by the President of Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement (APLB), into the APLB family, enlisted in their directory of services, offering no-cost support group services, putting India on the world map, as a country that addresses the burning issue of animal companion loss).
- A maximum of six participants will be considered for one session.
- No racist, religious, casteist, sexist and political content will be entertained, failing which you will be barred from participating in any of the activities of ‘Bridging Rainbows.’
- ‘Bridging Rainbows’ expects from its participants to maintain confidentiality about the conversations that will take place in the support group meeting.
- The founders of Bridging Rainbows, moderators and the participants will only be responsible for their views and actions and not for anyone else.
- Please obtain parental consent if you are aged below 18 years.