Bridging Rainbows virtual support group
Welcome to the Bridging Rainbows support group family!
Losing an animal companion, whether homed or un-homed is devastating. In the time that follows thereafter, when we experience a strange vacuum, none of us should ever feel lonely. We are here to share your grief and stand in solidarity with you. To join our support group family, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the form
Our meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month at 830PM Indian Standard Time (IST). We bridge time zones too, so any part of the world you are from, you are most welcome to join our family.
Or, if you know someone who is suffering from the loss of their animal companion (homed or un-homed), please let them know about the Bridging Rainbows support group meeting. They are not alone, you are not alone and no one ever should suffer in silence!
- Participation is free of cost, as it is a social service in honour of beloved Butter (Bridging Rainbows is humbled to be inducted on a complimentary basis by the President of Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement (APLB), into the APLB family, enlisted in their directory of services, offering no-cost support group services, putting India on the world map, as a country that addresses the burning issue of animal companion loss).
2. A maximum of six participants will be considered for one session.
3. No racist, religious, casteist, sexist and political content will be entertained, failing which you will be barred from participating in any of the activities of ‘Bridging Rainbows.’
4. ‘Bridging Rainbows’ expects from its participants to maintain confidentiality about the conversations that will take place in the support group meeting.
5. The founders of Bridging Rainbows, moderators and the participants will only be responsible for their views and actions and not for anyone else.
5. Please obtain parental consent for participation if you are aged under 18 years.
Dr. Kuhu Roy
Mental health advocate | Co Founder Bridging Rainbows
Dr. Christy Burbidge
LCSW, Ph.D | Author & Editor, FreedomChaser Books
Disclaimer: The contents published in Bridging Rainbows are not a substitute to professional help. Kindly reach out to a mental health professional, without any shame and delay, if you need further assistance in coping. Please read our disclaimer policy in detail.